The Slowdown Bowl
The Slowdown Bowl: Slow Feeder & Lick Mat (Terracotta)
- ✔ EXTEND MEALTIME: Should We Go?’s Patent Pending slow feed dog bowl has ridges, nooks, and crannies that make it hard for your dog to gulp down food. This slows them down. Slow feeder dog bowls can slow down eating by up to 10x.
- ✔ IDEAL SIZE: This interactive bowl is 7.5” across and 1.5” tall with several ridges on the inside. It fits up to 2.5 cups of dry, wet, or fresh food. This large slow feeder dog bowl works with breeds of all sizes.
- ✔ PROVIDE MENTAL STIMULATION: Make your dog work for their food! The Slowdown Bowl works as an interactive dog puzzle that gives your pup a mental workout. It can also be used as a lick mat to help distract and calm your pup’s anxiety.
- ✔ HELP WITH DIGESTION: When dogs quickly gulp down their meals, issues like bloat, obesity, and choking can arise. Many vets recommend a slow feeder bowl to aid in healthy digestion.
- ✔️ SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN: Made from non toxic, food-grade silicone, this sturdy slow feeding dish is free of plastics, BPA, and phthalates. Unlike plastic and ceramic bowls, this dish is very tough to break. It’s dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
Keep your slow feeder bowl clean by washing it regularly with soap and water. This item is dishwasher safe and microwave safe.
Shipping: We offer free standard shipping on all orders above $50! Most orders will arrive within 5-7 business days. If your order is under $50, our standard shipping is a flat $5. Need it sooner? We got you. Select $25 Expedited (2-3 business days) shipping at checkout.
Returns: If you want to return or exchange an item, email us at email@example.com within 30 days of your delivery. We'll quickly respond with a prepaid shipping label and details on your refund.
My puppy loves this product and I love it too
This slow feeder bowl has some weight to it! I thought it might be as thin or light as the lick mats I have, but they are very nice quality with a weighted bottom. It has a suction cup on the bottom to help keep it from moving on the floor, but the weight also helps. It works well for both my small chihuahua and Golden Retriever. It took them about 12 minutes to eat their meal, in another slow feeder they were done in 5 min! They clean up nicely with just a quick rinse and can even go in the dishwasher for a deeper clean. I’ve been through many slow feeders and this one is by far the best and nicest quality!
This works wonders! We have 2 9 weeks old mini dachshunds. They are on raw diet and before this, they would inhale their food in less than 30 seconds. Received this yesterday and it took them more 12 minutes to polish off their meals. Love the look and feel of the bowl. They haven’t broken off a chunk of it it so that is great. We bought a lick at for them and the first use they already bit off some of the mat! So far this product is great!
Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, works to slow feeding times. Does have a strong suction so be mindful of filling up bowl on granite countertops; will be hard to remove without spilling contents.
My dog practically inhales his food. Tried a few other slow feeders. None worked! This one's not perfect but it does slow him down. I recommend and would buy again.
Woman-Owned, Dog-Lovin', Small Biz
Should We Go? was founded and is run with love by Elise Hennigan in Los Angeles. Your purchase supports her mission to create thoughtful, safe, and beautiful products for the dogs that bring us so much joy.